Monday, August 3, 2015

Motivated Monday-Short but Sweet

"Overthinking leads to negative thoughts."

I should probably write this on everything I own because...

My name is Alyssa and I am an over thinker and a chronic worrier.

I hate to admit it and I hate to think about it, but it's real and it's life.

I tend to get caught up on certain thoughts and replay them over and over throughout the day until it completely overtakes my mind.

This being said, I'm ready to pound this problem into the ground.

It's Monday and I'm motivated.

God is too good and Jesus is too awesome for me to let silly, negative thoughts ruin my day.
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful."
 Colossians 3:15
We are not here to worry and we are not here to be unhappy.

We are here to love and to be happy.

Each day is a new day. Each day we have the choice to wake up and choose to trust in God and trust in his plan.

I am going to choose to trust in God.

I hope you all choose to do the same.

Happy Monday!
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 
Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
Matthew 6:25-27 

No comments:

Post a Comment